The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by MissMayhem, Mar 16, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

You know, I'm usually in the 'TWD tag' on Tumblr and I read a theory that was a bit different. (I'm pretty sure that its following the cannibal story though) but someone was saying that on the back of the car that kidnapped Beth had a cross they believed that maybe she was kidnapped by a religous group and that they are taking women to populate the earth.

Like, that's crazy. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Oh wow, lol. I just feel like there's a lot for them to cover in only an hour. Beth's storyline & discovering what Terminus actually is (and likely a conflict with them) seems like it'll take more than one hour to me.

3. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

It really should be a 2-hour special. Some programs my Mother watches will have 2 1/2 hour season finales. Don't see why TWD can't have at least 2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I'd definitely watch a 2-hour season finale for the show considering how great the past few episodes have been.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gillette 73

Gillette 73 Generation 2

really need to catch up you guys are ahead of me - loving it though xx

• Like Like x 1
  6. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

So anxious about Sunday night and how the finale is going to end. I feel like Rick is going to have to do something/ or something happens to him and I don't want Daryl to get stuck in a hard place. I like Rick and Daryl together as a bro-duo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. daennika

daennika Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Gosh I should have paid more attention to that. It'd be cool to see that actually being addressed in the show. I'd like a Stephen King type of scenario where the religious fanatics try to rebuild society according to their insane standards.

• Like Like x 2
  8. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

I Knew it I Knew it I Knew it

9. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Looks like most of us were right about what Terminus actually ended up being. Really enjoyed the finale tonight. Great atmosphere throughout the episode, but I wish Rick would be allowed to say the F-word on the last line, haha!

• Like Like x 2
  10. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

Yeah, it kinda seemed a bit anti-climatic with that last line, but it was a good episode. I'm happy that they put in the neck bite in there, that was sick :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  11. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

I think this was a great ending. Not sure I liked that last bit of dialog at the end. It seemed very forced!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

All i have to say is that rick was a BAD ASS and the way he killed the guy was so satisfying considering everything he did to his son. I have a kid and when I saw that I was thinking OMFG thats exactly what I would have done to the guy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain Generation 3

I've been a fan of the tv series since day 1 & I've also read all the comics & played season 1 of the arcade game & beat the survival instinct game. I think the show is going down hill since the second half of season 3 when it should be getting better, look at Breaking Bad by season 4 it was on the edge of your seat entertainment. But TWD has been boring. The whole 2nd half of season 3 was "were going to war" & nothing ever happened besides them talking about fighting the Governor & Woodbury & the finale may have been the worst finale ever, also the entire 4th season was boring except the Mid Season finale & a couple episodes were OKAY in the 2nd half. The whole 1st half was them being sick & no explanation of how, I thought the Governor maybe poisoned them (which would of been exciting) but I must admit the Mid Season Finale maybe have been the best episode to date & that's what I've been waiting for since season 3 mid season finale & it redeemed the whole shitty 1st half of the season. The whole 2nd half was them trying to find Terminus & most of the episodes were pointless & advanced the story nowhere (like the 1st Daryl/Beth episode) this used to be my favorite show but has been really disappointing lately but the finale did leave you on a huge cliffhanger & got me super excited for season 5. Sorry I'm done ranting guys but I can talk about TWD all day lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

ehh well its diving deeper into the psyche of the characters, they molded the characters with those episodes. Yes a lot more dialog and less action happened during those times but seeing rick fighting for his sanity or even seeing the back story of michone (probably misspelled that) I honestly love this series because of how well they put them in different situations. It's not just kill zombies and fight other humans, it's about a realistic approach of a zombie outbreak. They have to survive the world and each other.

15. SteelCurtain

What do you guys think happened to that camp that the Governor saw when he was out on a run with Mitch & his brother when they saw them alive & they came back & everyone was dead? I wonder if if was the group that Rick killed on the finale or maybe even worse like Neagen (i
    i could care less about them killing zombies & I love good dialogue but it's been boring & not a good story lately

• Like Like x 1
  16. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

Yea it wasn't its strongest points in the series lolz I miss the Governor tho he was OP againts rick lolololz

• Like Like x 1
  17. SteelCurtain

I know I'll miss him :( such a great villain

• Like Like x 1
  18. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

Ohh man and what he did to hershel, its funny because my wife is on this site for moms and all you see when the Gov swings the sword is like 50 to sixty post screamning NOOOOOOOOO, HERSHELLL, OMFGGGG
    OMFGG IM SICK, OMFG IMA THROW UP, WHY GOD WHY, YOU BASTARDDDDD... lmfaooo that was hilarious