THIS IS REAL. Titanfall for $34 via Slickdeals! HEADS UP!

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by TYPOGRAPH1C, Mar 9, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

#1 TYPOGRAPH1C, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    1. This tip comes from Slickdeals.net, it's also been featured on Reddit.
    2. The site you purchase from is Russian, so use Google Chrome's translation for help.
    3. I HIGHLY advise checking out using Paypal. If you don't have funds in your paypal, but have a credit/debit card linked you'll be fine.
    4. You'll receive a multi-lingual region free redeemable key for Titanfall via Origin.

Here's the link to the thread on Slickdeals:
    http://slickdeals.net/f/6771808-titanfall-pc-33-78-yuplay

In my case my paypal wasn't updated because I had recently changed banks. My friend alerted me of this deal about 15 minutes ago via Skype. He kindly offered to pay for me using his paypal. I promise it's legit, because I am preloading the game on Origin RIGHT NOW.

EDIT: My other friend Kyle (from Canada-land) has already bought the game on Origin for full price. However, Origin's "great game guarantee" will let you return it for a full refund within 24 hours of playing it, or 7 days of owning it. Either way, he's saving $23 (because of Canadian exchange rate being less than US) now because of this deal.

I'm here to save you money. :D

- TYPØ

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Update: Since I have FiOS internet (and Origin's servers have been noticeably upgraded in the past months) I can confirm that my preload and install has 100% downloaded and installed, meaning my preload is complete. I merely await the ball to drop tomorrow at midnight. :p

So, this deal IS legit... in case you needed any more proof of how it will save you nearly $30 (half off).

- TYPØ

Attached Files:

3. Chromeo

Chromeo Generation 2

Can confirm! Totally just bought it and downloading now!

• Like Like x 1
  4. HostileParadox

HostileParadox Generation 2

Thanks, now I don't have to wait for the DVD delivery instead. Worked great :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laughter

Laughter Generation 2

Thank you so much for this! I decided to just take my chances and buy it and it worked. Pre-loading in Origin right now.

(I usually wouldn't take a discount this low but these are dark times.)

• Like Like x 1
  6. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

Got to love the deals you get as a PC player, congrats!

7. Laughter

Laughter Generation 2

Agreed! It's a big month for gaming and I couldn't afford it after buying Elder Scrolls Online and Reaper of Souls... but now I can. I will pick up the season pass full price next month to help support them.

8. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Glad I could help a few of you fellow PC players out! I'll mostly be on Xbox One, given my console competitive background in Halo and Gears, but I wasn't going to miss this on PC for the world! Plus, I'm all about a good deal... :D

- TYPØ

• Like Like x 3
  9. HostileParadox

HostileParadox Generation 2

Just hoping EA doesn't go bananas when they see a Russian key from within the US, and do something stupid/drastic.

But I have this puppy preloaded and installed. Ready for midnight.

10. Alif

Alif Generation 2

#10 Alif, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    What about the language? Will it be in Russian only?

EDIT: Ignore this dumb post. Just read the forum linked in OP. Guess it's multilingual.

11. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Though you told me to ignore it, I can confirm that I just checked out the beginning training mode again to be sure, all of the voice prompts I heard were 100% in English, as well as the text seen on screen. Multi-lingual for sure.

I honestly don't think they will.

- TYPØ

• Like Like x 1
  12. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Hmmm. Double post... *reserved I guess*

- TYPØ

13. Laughter

Laughter Generation 2

Yeah, I think we will be fine with EA. Not our fault it was there like candy on Halloween. :3

14. Tcbys

Tcbys Generation 2

Thanks OP. Saved a bundle :D

Hope EA doesnt ban the keys. Have they banned anyone for using another country website to get a game cheaper?

15. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Zampella on twitter has confirmed Respawn are not taking action against early players onto thier servers aslong as thier done by legit means (as in you bought the game and not cracked the game to play it for free)

16. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

No problem. I thank my friend TJ for letting me know of this and ultimately buying my copy as well. :p

I don't think any of us will suffer a ban. It's exactly the same as buying the game from a reputable site like GMG or Humble, only this site is Russian.

Right. I don't see how it could be labeled "illegitimate" when we purchased access to a code, which allowed us to redeem it on Origin's official servers, rightfully adding the game to our Origin game library, thus enabling us to preload the game just as everyone else.

It's not like we're using UTorrent or adlinks to obtain the game files and a working "crack" illegally to attempt playing on the official cloud servers with everyone else. That's an entirely different animal for sure.

I'd say the potential of getting banned via this purchase method are slim and none, seeing as the redeemable codes are working on Origin, and all game files are being officially obtained through Origin.

- TYPØ

17. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Well, I can confirm that I suffered NO BAN. Just played a few matches myself, and the game worked fine. Glad I could share something useful with you guys and gals. Now to buy it again on Xbox One at 2 am, lol. :D

- TYPØ

18. kenshima15

kenshima15 Generation 1

Whoa! IM SO LATE! IT said they are out!? Please help me! Is there another site?

19. Alif

Alif Generation 2

Alright then I'll get it as soon as my paypal start working again.:confused: Thanks mate. :)

20. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Dude if they're out of keys there's nothing I can do.

According to @kenshima15, they're all gone.

- TYPØ