What are YOU playing in preparation for Titanfall?

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by KingOfGaems, Jan 27, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

This is a big question, as at the moment I'm kinda lost on what to play in the mean-time before Titanfall launches. What are you PC players playing to get prepped for the launch of Titanfall in March?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Some COD Ghosts..........yea,yea, I know!.....:eek:....but for right now............:confused:

It will take some getting used to being ....."able to leap tall buildings with a single bound..............change the course of mighty rivers, and bend steel with my bare hands!".........:D sorry got carried away!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bhajj94

Bhajj94 Generation 3

Hawken, its a really good free to play mech shooter that is getting me really pumped for Titanfall!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Zisha

Zisha Generation 4

Mw2 trickshotting :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Been playing a lot of BF4 and CS:GO lately. Loadout is actually a ton of fun too that might help you guys get used to jumping insanely high. :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lateralus082

Lateralus082 Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#6 Lateralus082, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    Half Life and Team Fortress. I want to see how far the Source Engine has come.

• Like Like x 2
  7. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

I like that idea. :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. daminecraftninja

daminecraftninja Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Bf4 is probably the best I think, callofduty is good in some ways but bf4 looks like the best fps that is similar to titanfall

• Like Like x 2
  9. D2ultima

D2ultima Generation 4

In preparation for Titanfall, I've been playing Dark Souls. After Dark Souls, no game will seem difficult XD

• Like Like x 2
  10. Joe West

Joe West Generation 2

Some Ghosts but a lot of blops 1.

• Like Like x 1
  11. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

Black Ops was probably the last CoD I enjoyed. Black Ops 2 wasn't bad either.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hey King, I wanted to ask a quick question about your Blue Yeti. I have the same keyboard as you, and I wanted to know how loud the keyboard sounds through the Blue Yeti. When I stream, my audio input is straight through my headset, so it picks up everything.

I've considered getting dampeners for the keys, but Cherry MX Blues were not meant to be used that way. :p

• Like Like x 2
  13. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

Let's just it's loud when I'm not using the "Noise Gate" feature in OBS. When I am, I can usually drown the noise out quite easily.

I have been thinking about getting o-rings for my keyboard and making it a bit quieter than it is right now also. I don't know yet.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I figured as much. I was hoping since the mic is a cardiod microphone, that it would not pick it up as much, but noise gate is probably going to have to be the way to go with dampeners/o-rings as well. Right now I'm looking at an AT2020 USB for streaming use.

• Like Like x 2
  15. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

The AT2020 is great, but I love my Yeti, Well worth it personally. A good friend of mine has the AT2020, and the same keyboard, but I can hear the keyboard and it's pretty much loud. It's just this keyboard being loud :p

EDIT: If you're willing to invest a good amount of money into a microphone, get a stand and shock mount also. I still personally need to get one, and I'm planning to hopefully before Titanfall launches (but being young as I am, that probably won't happen unless "Mommy" wants to be nice :p)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

The Black Widow is both a blessing and a curse. :(

• Like Like x 3
  17. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

I wanna get O-rings/Dampeners, but I need to find some cheaply priced ones. Not willing to spend over $15 dollars for 0-rings haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. WhiteGuy98

WhiteGuy98 Generation 2

Game training: Natural selection 2, battlefield 4, all call of duty games, mixed strategy games , reading Military tactics books, strategy guides of anything i can get my hands on, and last but not least Studying up on movements of the titans, soldiers, weaknesses, blind spots, advantages, the food pyramid(made by me) basically what kills what best and the fastest. I AM PREPARING FOR THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!!! and im so hyped.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Way to go all out! This guy, ladies and gentlemen, is prepped for Titanfall. :p

• Like Like x 2
  20. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

I own a lot of games on PC, on Steam alone I think I'm up to nearly 200 now. But in preparation, since I'll primarily be playing Titanfall on console (for hopeful eSports reasons) I've been playing Loadout on PC, with a mix of KB+Mouse and controller here or there. I won the Razer sponsored Loadout 3v3 at last years Quakecon playing with a controller, much to their community manager Arctic's (former Gears 2 pro) dismay. I was also in TotalBiscuit's "WTF is Loadout?" video on Youtube, which at that point I was playing entirely with a controller. Loadout is just a really fun and hilarious arena shooter...and it's free to play on Steam now. Yay Steam!

Also, I highly advise playing Black Ops 2. Why? Titanfall's basic mechanics are most similar to CoD (as it was made by Respawn who worked on CoD4 & MW2, etc) and it's killtimes in my opinion are closest to Black Ops 2. Also Blops 2 is fun... Ghosts is not. That's all I have to say about that. :D- TYPØ